"Life is full of difficulties, some minor and others of a more serious nature. There seems to be an unending supply of challenges for one and all. Our problem is that we often expect instantaneous solutions to such challenges, forgetting that frequently the heavenly virtue of patience is required."- Thomas S. Monson
Oh how true, how true (said the Sour Kangaroo.....points to whoever can name the musical that I referred to)
I guess you can say that I'm being a nut in a rut right now, I'm losing the patience I need to wait. Wait to prepare to go on a misison, go to the temple, etc. It was definately a lot harder to wait to turn in my mission papers because something could be put off. But I have my call, I know where I'm going and I have a date of when I'm leaving!!
I just need a little more patience while I wait....7 1/2 more weeks!!!
"Patience...is the ability to do God's will and accept His timing. Patience is related to hope and faith-you must wait for the Lord's promised blessings to be fulfilled."- Preach My Gospel
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

1 comments:
Seussical?
Hang in there. It's so hard to wait, isn't it?
Post a Comment