Sunday, March 13, 2011

Miss Independence



So after putting up my "Missionary Talk Farewell" on Facebook, guess what I did after that?
I Googled "Missouri Independence Mission" and found some blogs of sisters currently/or have their calls to there!! Obsessed much am I? Yes....but in a good way!
Only 4 1/2 more weeks left!!! I just put in my 2 weeks for work on Friday...aaah the light is being seen!!
Also, I went to the temple for the first time twith my mom, sister, and bro-in-law about a week ago to be endowed, AMAZING!!
Shopping is getting there...
I know it's just gonna be the best 18 months of my life!

My Mission Map!

-Rebbie Becky

1 comments:

Brookiespot said...

thanks for blog stalking me!!! I cant believe we are going to the same mission!! AWESOME!! if you have facebook add me, cause i'd love to get to know you. Your little thing says your going into social work....thats EXACTLY what i want to go into when i get home from the mission. ~~Brooke B