So this was my Californian vacation about 2 weeks ago....doing temple work in St. George, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas, seeing my old home that I lived in 'til I was 4, hanging out with mom and dad and sister, going to the beach, lots of FUN!!!!






But tomorrow night, I will be formaly set apart as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, then dropped off at the Provo MTC on Wednesday afternoon. AHHHHH!!!!! I'm now in the mode of packing and making sure that everything gets settled before I leave!!!
Am I ready? Well, I don't have a definite answer to that. But I know that the Lord will be with me and will be one of the most rewarding things that I will do in my life. Wish me luck! And follow me on my missionary blog (I'm such a dork....) sisterbeckybingham.blogspot.com
See ya in 18 months!!!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment