It's been at least 4 times when I've caught myself saying, "When I was in high school...". I only graduated a week ago for Pete's sake!! It still feels weird to me to say it and reminisce (?) about high school memories.
So, graduation was great. It went really fast which I didn't expect!! I just walk down, get my diploma (cover), and come back to my seat. I did feel special wearing my white gown with my NHS cover and the 2 cords. Also, I sang with the Concert Choir and then played a little solo with the seniors in Jazz Band!
The party afterwards was way fun!! They had inflatables, ping-pong, basketball, a money grab machine, magicians, food, prizes, and comedians! It was so great to have one last shi-bang(?) for high school!! I'll miss it...
But I'm excited to go on to college. Bad news....I'm thinking of changing my major already!! I wanted to go into Music Performance, but then the advisors scared me a little at registration, so now I'm undecided!! I'll just see what interests me that most..
I move into camp this Saturday!! There's still about 3-4 feet of snow up in the mountains, but it'll melt soon! I'm excited to get started and bond with my buddies!
I ended my e-mail account which is the same to log me to Blogspot, so we'll see what happens. If not, I'll open a new one or end it altogether if it gets to overwhelming.
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment