There's so many things going on up here that I have no idea where to begin!! My last post was June and its now September 3rd.........oh geez
I'm beginning to get embarrassed by my cousins, because they can manage a blog better than me!! You'd think that them being married with kids or having real jobs, they would be busier than an average college student. Wrong! Even m.y own sister has managed a blog in Romanian and in English. http://sorabingham.blogspot.com/
Right now, it's very enjoyable being done with camp!! It was a fantastic summer that I will never forget up at Brighton. I hope to return next summer and be a counselor.
As you can see, I'm happily enjoying my life at Utah State!! It's such a wonderful school and I enjoy the classes, people, and student life up here!!
As a college student, I have found that there are so many things running around!! I have to worry about my classes, major, hopefully a job, church calling (I don't have one yet....), and social life (what's that???)!!!!! I hope to continue this blog and reach out to members of my family in hopes of not being disconnected.
So, if you are one of my family members or friends...please stay in contact!! I love ya'll!!
-Rebbie Becky *for those who don't know, this is my nickname that I received in jr. high*

3 comments:
I am so glad to hear that you are liking it up there. College is so fun. I wish I would have done it longer, so enjoy! Good luck with everything and keep us posted when you can you busy woman!
Yay for college! I know maybe this sounds crazy, but I actually have time and a social life. I haven't had that much homework. It's just like, read the chapter, do the examples, and take the quiz. It's no different from high school. So I guess I still need to get on the job train.
I'm glad you're having so much fun at USU! You grew up so fast!
Post a Comment