Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A 3 hour break

A nice 3 hour break from my first class to my second! Ahhh, this feels quite good. Despite the fact of waking up at 7:30 for my 8:30 Theater class, I like it. Unless I ridiculously don't go to bed until 1 in the morning, I'm fine. I feel refreshed and happy as the sun is coming into my room shedding its light onto my bedsheets.

The hallway is completely dark right now. My roommates in the other room have not gotten up for their 12:30 class yet. I'm glad to be awake and to have this time to go on the computer, study, listen to music, or do my laundry (I'm such a good multi-tasker, I'm doing all of this things right now!!)

My roommate Kylie made a goal to wake up every morning at 9 aM, but she's still sleeping!!!

Some good news:
1- Because my Theater professor hasn't been to class for about 4 weeks, I got a 100% on the test. Well, so did the rest of the class, but it makes me happy to know that I'm passing something!!
2- My Biology class is cancelled on Thursday. Woo-hoo!! Maybe me and my other roommate will go to lunch or something.
3- I connected with one of my old friends in elementary school. She and I were best friends ever!! I remember all of the fun stuff that we used to do and all of the funny moments together. She's going to Utah State as well for Psychology. She has the same face, and the same size because she's short!! I hope that we can see each other more often
4- Theater class was way fun today. We had a different teacher, so we did some acting excercises. The last one included letter writing between Juliet and her father, Lord Capulet to let her go out with Romeo. One partner's letter was really funny in which they bashed each other: harlot, pregnancy, skank. If you don't understand it, believe me because it was hilarious!!
5- I'm doing my laundry. I don't want to take too many clothes home to wash for the weekend, plus I already have money on my card. It's going pretty good.
6- Family Day on Sunday went oh so great. I loved having my family come up to visit me at church. There, I effectively showed them what my calling was as I filled up the water and cleaned.
I love being a college student!!! (minus the studying, exams, and revising of papers...)
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: