Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Only October...


October 12, 2008- Snow sticks on the ground in Logan, UT. I think that it's weird because it's only the first part of October and already it has snowed. The prediction was for 3-6 inches for the weekend. It started out as only a few flurries now and then that didn't stick, but would start and stop during yesterday. Seeing the snow now makes me grateful that I won't go trick and treating, but also makes me not want to go to class tomorrow mrning!! I'm sad to see the fall go so quickly....I love the fall!!


I totally dominated my History and Civilization class lately. Revising my paper, I got my full score PLUS getting 100 % on my assessment!! That class made me feel like I was smart in something, which made me feel better. Lately, I've been on a "stumped" phase where I can't remember useful information or just feel stupid sometimes. Have you ever had those moments sometimes?
My roommate is dedicated to having me go out on a date with her sister's boyfriend's friend (what a connection!). I've agreed to it if we all go on a group date, no single dates for me thanks!! Thankfully, there are things like Facebook and cell phones that we are able to get to know each other before the "big day". He's a returned missionary from Peru and 4 years older from me. I've never been out on a date with anyone that much older than me, it's intimidating. I'm sure it's not a big deal, but it's still scary. He seems like a funny guy and someone that I would like to know better.
We shall see as always!!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: