There are some interesting things that I learned about Idaho from a very interesting and long talk last night.
But first off, props goes to my Home Teachers!! They definately deserve a high-five. Last night, they came over at about 8 PM, and stayed until midnight! Such diligent young men..
We didn't talk about spiritual stuff the whole time though. Just the first half hour....:-)
My roommate Ashlyn is from Idaho, so she has some very uh...insightful things to share with us. For example:
When you spin around in a car in a parking lot that's really icy and full of snow, it's called a "donut". But in Idaho, they refer to it as a "cookie"!! I just thought that was really weird. Of course with that comment, the group had a whole bunch of jokes to make next!! I wonder what different types of "cookies" you could do next....chocolate chip? sugar? double chocolate?
The list is endless and goes on and on. So does the friendships.
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

1 comments:
So many Idaho jokes... so little time. :p
Post a Comment