Monday, May 18, 2009

Looking over Life

Life is full of memories.

I spent a good deal last week catching up on my simple scrapbook and the photo album I have of Brighton 2008. It's weird to look over those times and remember the problems I've had and thinking that I'll never get through them. Well, they're over, and I've had harder problems than that...(Stats??!)

High school is almost over for some of my friends. I remember this time last year when I was a Senior. It seemed like graduation would never come and pretty much school was useless. AP Tests were over, music concerts still had to be prepared for, but that was about it. Even after Seminary Graduation, I still went to Seminary to have fun, be with friends, and have a nice break without going home.

This school year has been a memorable and a fast one. I've moved away from home, completed the 1st year of college, got a job for the summer, figured out a major, made a decision to serve a mission after next year, still retained my VL standing, met new people and made friends, moved back home, etc.

Those experiences I'll never forget. As this summer approaches (4 weeks until I move up to Brighton!!), new memories will be made!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: