Well, Barack Obama just celebrated his 100th day in office and we have swine flu! Hahahaha. I thought this was pretty funny when I first heard it.
But this post isn't just about this fact. There are more fun things in life to talk about!
I've successfully completed my 1st year of college!! It's such a great feeling to have and I feel so relaxed right now...almost. I've only unpacked a little bit since I moved back home yesterday, and there's clothes all over my room in trash bags and on my bed. But I don't really care at this moment. Finished 30 credits with a 3.5 GPA, not too shabby.
So, here's a problem:
What happens when you add these two pictures within 3 days of each other?
+
Oh, but it felt so good. Since working at a camp this past (and future) summer, I've gotten to love the smell and the good memories that are filled with it! Friends, some food, laughs, and taking pictures. I love these moments!
To end, an inspiring quote from Walt Disney:
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We KEEP MOVING FORWARD, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious....and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
-Rebbie Becky


0 comments:
Post a Comment