Hurrah! Hurrah! Time for another marvelous school year to continue!!
This year is going good so far. This semester I have 13 credits. In one of those credits, I'm taking a PE Jog/Walk class. In that class, I run at least 1 and 1/2 miles each day. The first day was really really tough because my body wasn't very happy with me!! My thighs, hamstrings, really really HURT!! Well, at least I knew that my muscles were working.....but they're getting better and hurting less and less each time. I've never had a real desire before to become physically active, but we'll see how I feel when this class is over.
My apartment this year is really good too! There's 5 girls total in our apartment, which works out quite well for space. The only bad thing is that each month, we each pay for utilities and Internet. Ouch! I can already feel my money going down the drain.
Along with that, I'm still searching for a job...any references?? Thankfully, over the summer I've gained a new love for the phrase "Trust in the Lord" I know that God has a plan for me and He believes that I can reach my true potential if I walk by faith. So I will trust in the Lord today.
I'll leave you with a wonderful quote that I found in one of the Institute rooms:
"To excercise faith is to trust that the Lord knows what He is doing with you and that He can accomplish it for your eternal good even though you cannot understand how He can possibly do it."- Richard G. Scott
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment