Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Bad Attitude?

Sundays are such a great day!!!

I love waking up on Sunday because I can sleep in and just bask in the glow that I only have to go to church today. Other than that, I can be a hermit for the rest of the day. This happiness lasts 'til Ward Prayer when evening comes and I begin to realize that tomorrow is Monday- the beginning of another week.

It's sad to know, and it's even more sad to hear me say that!! But sometimes I am really not looking forward to Monday. I get so caught up in the week with school, homework, etc. I feel so rushed and cannot wait for the weekend to come! As a college student, I think about a lot of things like classes, tests, assignments, roommates, work, money, deadlines, etc. Ahhhh!!! Take my word for it, it's not very fun!

Today however was Regional Conference. Some phrases were said that I just absolutely love that I wanna share to help boost off my week!
-"When obedience becomes more of a quest than an irritant- the Lord will truly bless us."
-"Be not decieved! Commit our lives to the fulness of the Gospel. Stay solid and don't be easily decieved by the lies of Satan"
-"Seek ye first the kingdom of God. And all things shall be added unto you."

Now do I have a bad attitude? Well, it's gotten better...
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: