I am quite saddened to announce that last Tuesday, our beloved family cat, "Tiger" died.
Throughout the years, she has been a faithful cat to our family. I remember her purrs, playful side, sleeping (like on the heater...), going to the strangest places in our house, getting used to having little kids and puppies in the house, meowing very loudly in the morning to get some food, etc.
She was old and had some difficulties her last weeks. It definately appeared that she was suffering with every movement, so I'm glad that she's now resting in kitty heaven. My father just couldn't contain himself with joy from this passing.
So it's now November. How crazy is that??!!!! It was nice in the morning to have some more light coming in because of Daylight Saving time yesterday). My roommates (well the 2 crazy ones...lol) have dubbed this month "Naughty November" (that means I have to lose my acclaimed VL status). Hahahahahaha, I just wanna keep it even more just in spite of Naughty November!!)
I bet'cha I still keep it by the end of the month!



1 comments:
I liked the blog Becks. Tyler even read it and maybe shed a tear or two :) Love you!
Post a Comment