Hey there!
I was reading on my friends blog who is a bit older than I am (married, has a baby, etc.) and she had on her blog the highlights of this last decade - the 2000s. That sounded like a cute idea to me, but then the thought came to me that if I did the same, nearly all of my highlights would include moving up a level in school, turning this age, etc. Not so exciting!
Ah, new semester is upon us! I survived the first week which is the real week where all the craziness starts! Planning for the rest of the semester and seeing what assignments, tests are gonna happen is stressful!! Already, I want to be in the regular swing of things.
I have a job! It's pretty good so far and it'll help get me some cash to buy food, performance tickets for one of my classes, and save up to come back after my mission. Like the school, I wish that I was in the swing of things with my job and I already know how to put the soft-serve ice cream freezer together.
Nevertheless, as I wore my iTrust t-shirt from Brighton, I was reminded of our theme song chorus:
"I know God has a plan for me,
And He believes that I can reach
My true potential if I walk by faith,
So I will trust in the Lord today."
Wish me luck!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment