Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ooops......

Sadly, this is the "catch phrase" in our apartment. It's a constant word around here.

So, things are doing good. School schedule is making sense and work is going much better since I know how to put the ice cream machine together and the manager that I never really liked doesn't work there anymore!

Here's a picture of me and my roommate Necia during Christmas Break at the Salt Lake Temple. We have some fun at Aggie Basketball Games! Here's my roommate Cheryl and her boyfriend Jeff.

Speaking of which, for Valentine's Day, Cheryl made Jeff a quilt and it only took her 3-4 days!!! It's a really nice quilt and he'll just love it. Honestly, I think that they should get married. One of these days once school is over most likely, I'll make myself a t-shirt quilt. It's a goal of mine.
Yesterday was the IWA Formal Dance at the Institute. It was way way fun and I went this guy named Allyn who's in my advisor's ward that her husband is High Council in. (Ya, I got set up...but no worries, just friends!).
I got my hair done by Cheryl and it turned out nice! It was a little fuller than I thought it would be, but looked good with the waves.
This next picture is after the dance. I was dancing so much that my hair deflated, I guess. It was a great night!
-Rebbie Becky

3 comments:

Sam said...

For cute!!! :) sounds like you're having a lot of fun!!! I love the hair...and your dress is gorgeous!!! awww I miss you!!

The Firths said...

We need to see you more often, but understand that life is hecktic. Hope all is well and we've added your blog onto ours... By the way, how do you get the other blogs to show latest status from your blog page? Ours show when it was last updated and that would neat to have on ours... Call us sometime, or come visit...

Hey Melissa Mae said...

you look smashing, dahling!