Dear Logan,
Why must you toy with my emotions?? It makes no sense to me that one day, you are bright and shining with a clear air with a warm breeze ready to welcome the wonderful day of Spring, then the next you are a foggy, cold breathing, snowy personality to make me very sad inside.
Don't you know my longing for springtime? Don't you know how I want the weather to be so nice that me and my friends can lay out on the grassy knoll outside? Logan, I don't think that you're taking my feelings very seriously. I don't want to break up with you because I know that I couldn't live without you...so, you just need to change your patterns.
It's not me, it's you. I hope that in time you can grant my wishes and we will go hand in hand skipping to a happy beat once again. Take me seriously Logan, I don't think that I can stand another heartache.
Sincerely your resident,
Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

2 comments:
ha ha! "grassy knoll". I love it
I wonder if maybe it should be a County issue? They may have more powers available due to funding...
Post a Comment