Thursday, March 25, 2010

Only 5 more weeks.....

There's only 5 more weeks of classes left! Wahooo!!!! I am soo ready to be done with this semester and just play all summer at Brighton (I'm gonna be a counselor again-2nd time, 3rd year at Brighton. I sure do love that place)

Tuesday for my English 2010 class, I looked up some podcasts on NPR. NPR? I know........but my dad likes it and so he'd be proud of me! But I found this really really cute one entitled "Thirty Things I Believe". I highly recommend anyone going and listening to this!! http://thisibelieve.org/essay/57159/

I survived Spring Break!!! If you want pictures, my roommate put a butload of them on her blog, so just go to Cheryl's blog http://lavidaspanish.blogspot.com/

Well, I think that's it for now!
-Rebbie Becky

2 comments:

Hey Melissa Mae said...

looks like you guys had a great time! i'm so excited for your 3rd summer at brighton!

Hey Melissa Mae said...

looks like you guys had a great time! i'm so excited for your 3rd summer at brighton!