Welcome to Week 8. My oh my, how fast summer time flies! It's been an incredible summer for me to learn, grow, and to spend my time in Heavenly Father's summer home in the moutains. Nuttin' better than that.
I had a rad Christmas sweater on!
Flag up at Sentry on Monday afternoon.
Hike to Mary, Martha, and Catherine. This was probably the best hike I've ever had the entire summer!! Here's Sprout, U, and me (Bugle)
Me and Dobby. I had her name as Christmas Exchange!
Overnighter!!! This was a great one, with a perfect staff, and perfect weather. Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping underneath the stars that night.... 
I love gri-gri on Zipline!
Me, Rocco, and Mandolin on Sunrise Hike. So, this hike also went perfectly as we booked it to the moutain and had some extra time before making the last stretch up the peak. So we laid on the ground and watched the stars shoot across the sky- Yes, this was the night of the meteor shower and I watched it on a mountain top. BOO YA!
Here's to ya Brighton. Thanks for the 3rd year and for teaching me so much about life, respect, learning, our Heavenly Father, the Gospel, having a positive attitude, knowing that I can do hard things, nature, friendship, enjoying the time to stop and look at a flower, and believing in myself. I hope to visit you again someday...
-"Bugle"
September Sew Sampler!
2 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment