Here's the update from 3 weeks ago at camp!
The theme of the week was Nature. And as you can see, we had some pretty crazy outfits going on...

While relaxin' in the cabin, one of my campers starts doing flips. My other campers tried to get a good picture of it with my camera, but this spectacular was taken by yours truly!
A great photography shot of my leg and hardcore shoes while helping Rappel.
Then Shayla, came back from the Craft Shack with a necklace that she made..."I (Heart) Bugle". That made my evening and rest of the week to see her wear it!!
On the hike Thursday. Too bad it started raining and we had to go back to camp, wet and not in a good mood!
Brighton Staff Reunion!!-It was a great experience for me to see older women come back to camp and reminisce about their times. Brighton Girls Camp truly stays with you forever and I hope that I can return in the future years and remember these fabulous summers.
Saturday Morning-Staff Sunrise Hike!!! It was great!
And after that was over, I finally did the PERCH!!! It's a tree about 35 feet, you have to climb up it, stand on the top (without really holding onto anything), and jump out to ring a bell. I conquered my fear and aced it!! Wonderful experience as well....
I even ran into my counselor from 2003-Sunnie!! YAY for Brighton counselor-camper!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment