I hope your Holidays were as good as mine were!
I did have to work at my morning job on the 25th, but I only had to drive a resident to Roy, come back, and clean a little bit before leaving early.
Crazy to think that 2011 is nearly upon us. I renewed my Drivers License today and just remembered when I was 16 getting my 1st one.....I sure have changed in the last 5 years.
Plus, it's the end of a decade (2000-2010). Where was I 10 years ago??? Well, I was in elementary school, such simpler times then...
Where was I 5 years ago? Well, I was in high school, driving, enjoying friends, and liking a boy who I was excited to go on my First Date with (*This same boy is now home from his mission and in a relationship.....with someone else....haha)
Now for the fun question? Where will I be in 5 years? 10 years??
I have some ideas....but I know someone who does have a plan for me, I'll let Him decide.
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment