This morning I woke up, and felt very sick! I called in sick to work and stayed in bed 'til 1:30 PM (aka-1 hr. earlier than when I would have gotten off at work! lol)
Anyways, after I rested and ate, I finished my part of my mission papers!!!!!!!!
Now it's just off to see the Bishop and Stake President.
Here's some photos from my Mission "Photo Shoot" with my lovely old YW pres., Melina Moore (from Moore Memories). We went to Wheeler Farm and got some great shots in!
You da bomb!!!



So while walking back, I saw the cows outside and wanted Melina to take a picture of me "offering" a Book of Mormon to it!
Well, as I was petting it, the cow started to lick the cover of the book!!! I'm glad she got a picture of the big, green tongue of the cow!!! 
And so the result was a lickin' good Book of Mormon! Ewww.....



-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

2 comments:
you look beautiful! I'm so excited for you!
I didn't know you were going on a mission! Yea! I have my final interview with the stake president tonight, so I know exactly how you feel. Yea Bugle! You will be a good missionary.
Post a Comment