Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Sister Bingham:

These were the introducing words to my mission call that I received on Wednesday, January 19, 2011!!! The rest of the letter read,

"You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the MISSOURI INDEPENDENCE MISSION!!!!!!!!

So here's the dets: I leave April 13th, I'll be serving in the Independence Visitors' Center, and I'll be speaking English.

It certainly not the mission call that I was expecting (I wanted to go foreign and speak Spanish...) But I know that I was meant for this mission. The Lord is in control and this will be the greatest 18 months of my life!!! I can't wait!!!!
-Rebbie Becky

P.S.- Someday, when I get a free moment and remember to, I'll post the video of my opening my call (which includes my older sister saying, "I knew it!!" and kinda freaking out more than I was.

1 comments:

Della Marie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!