I teach Primary on Sundays to the soon to be 10-year-olds.
Last week, I asked one of my boys if he had his scriptures with him. He said yes and then pulled out his IPhone with the scripture app on it!!! omg, a 9-year-old has a better cell phone than I do......pretty awesome.
But yesterday, I asked him during class if he had the Bible Dictionary on the app on his phone. He replied, "It died."
So you bet that I boasted on how having the actural, physical book of scripture is WAAAAAY better than using it on your phone. You have to recharge your phone, search for signal, keep it dry, etc. But the hardcore, physical scriptures never have to recharge.....
Ladies and gentleman, I feel as if I triumphed over technology for once!! Check the scoreboard on the title of this post.
-Rebbie Becky
P.S.-Happy New Year 2011!!! And happy new age to me...21!!I'm legal!
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment