Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Creation of "Whoa. Deja-vu."

So, this blog has soely been created by yours truly, Rebbie Becky. I call this blog Deja-Vu. The story goes that I have previously composed a blog to the same URL under the same Rebbie Becky. In an effort to thoroughly deepen my creative side, the blog was a hit!! With 5 blogs on the site, I was feeling accomplished and successful in my new hobby: blogging!

Then, an outpouring of shadows began. My blogs felt like me telling the world wide web about me (my bad grammar) and seemed boring and dull. Also, seeming to write in this for weeks and weeks seemed tiresome and also dull. So, I canceled my account and said good-bye to rebbiebecky.blogspot.

As my post-1st time-blogging began, I read other blogs that were written by my friends. Even though they didn't write in them often, they sounded happy and organized (one thing that I have always longed for!!). More friends signed up to blog on the world wide web and pretty soon I felt swamped!! Through investigating and reading my cousin's blog (Charlotte C), I loved her enthusiasm and again longed for the feeling of blogging again!

So, here I am---again! I opened up another blog and am ready to fill pages and pages of stories, pictures, and my thoughts. This time, even though it may seem dull and a complete waste of my time, it will be worth it in the end to once again rule the bloggin' world!! mwa-aaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaa!! (my secret evil laugh)

This is an introduction to the many wonderful blogs that will astound and shock you! Who knows, maybe i'll end up like Charlotte C or even a Thatcher!!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: