Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Recent Events

In light of recent events, this blog is being written at the library. Why? Well, because my newer computer does not sign me into blogger (something about cookies or what not) and then my other computer cannot keep up with my speedy typing. But I somehow like it at the library and it gives me an oppurtunity to get out more.

Yesterday was the 1st day of summer swim practice. This is the first year that they have done so at THS. One thing I have to say about that practice: Never swim without stretching and warming up!! Today my shoulders and back kill!! The team is looking pretty good, I'm excited about being a senior and looking down on all the silly sophmores and juniors.

What have I been doing this summer?? Well, I have decided to keep up on my "scrapbooking". I wouldn't call my work scrapbooking because I don't get all cutsy with the scissors, paper, photos- I definately need more creativity!! I have discovered a new way of doing my photos. Certain photos fall into categories and subjects. For example: I keep photos and maybe announcements and paste them into a plain notebook (60 pgs or so) and write underneath. I am finished with my Yolanda notebook and am working on Hibachi's. Next I'll do the Band Tour to San Diego and next San Francisco. I am excited to continue!!

Today, I have been laying around the house since I had neither swim practice or work to attend to. I "ripped" (that sounds just wonderful, doesn't it!) some cd's to my computer and am hoping to one day get a complete swing cd for swing dancing. If you have any cd's with fun swing dancing songs, give me a ring!

For tomorrow, swim practice and then I'll be more manageable with my time and work on the Hibachi scrapbook. In the next posts, I'll do a special one on Yolanda and on Hibachi: my puppies that I raised for Guide Dogs for the Blind. Stay tuned!
- Rebbie Becky

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.