Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My name is Rebbie Becky

So today I felt like doing a couple of blogs since I am at a very useful computer (at the library of course!). To those who just happen to fall across this website, you might be wondering who the heck Rebbie Becky is!!

Well, Rebbie Becky is me. Then you might be asking why that would be your name and how it came to be.

In 7th grade I went to jr. high. I was pretty much a loner during my late elementary years and was dying to be someone's friend. So, then I met my bestest friend ever in Spanish class!! Then I met another!! So, then the three of us started hanging out and met even more friends!! (don't you just love it when that happens?). So, then another friend joined our posse and we became the Fantastic Four!!

We had three classes all together, English, Science, and History. Well, one day in English, we were writing stories. Me and two of my friends (those two friends are Malerie and Sam) were writing about our experience about sleeping over at Sam's house. The experience was Sam's cat, a silly string fight, and then watching The Ring in the morning!!

My other friend (Nicole) wrote her story about ME!! I still cannot believe that I can remember this, but it's just too priceless to let it sink in my brain!!

"One day in Italy, there was an old lady who could not see, her name was Rebbie Becky." This was the beginning of her story, but I cannot remember the rest, it's somewhere in my 7th grade portfolio. But anyways, Nicole made up Rebbie Becky right up on the spot and it fit quite perfectly!!

So, through all these years, and I'll be going into my senior year (eeeeeek!). I have remembered my name Rebbie Becky and is my secret to hide from the world about my true self!!

Kinda feels like Phantom of the Opera doesn't it?

- Rebbie Becky (forever and for always)

0 comments: