




PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!!!!!
I have exciting pictures, today's post will be entirely of Yolanda.
This is the two pictures exactly up, the closest to this paragraph. To the left is my 1st puppy that I trained to be a Guide Dog is Yolanda. As you can see she is a female black lab. I got her in Feb. 2004 and then she left in July 2004. She was such a cute dog and would always roll over to get a belly rub. She went through her formal Guide Dog training at the campus in Boring, Oregon. To the right is the formal graduation picture. At the back is my father and then I am on the left. Yolanda is in the front with her new partner Alta. They now live in Las Vegas, NV and are doing very well together!!


1 comments:
so I am pretty sure I have a new blog now if you want to check it out...I can't get into my other one again cuz of my new google account. haha I make myself laugh...so here it is....sperez101.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment