Thursday, August 16, 2007

School starts August 27th

Senior year is upon us!! School starts on August 27th. I'm pretty happy with my schedule and pleased that I am taking 2 CC classes (Math and Adult Roles/Financial Literacy) and the AP English Literature!!

The only thing I wish I could change is my locker location. For my sophomore and junior year, it has been in the main hall (D Hall) which is by Samoan-ville. (where all the Samoans hang out, sit in front of my locker, and play their ukeles.) I liked it becaused I could easily go to it when we changed to a new class.

Now my locker is in F hall. The earliest hall of them hall, where home ec and upstairs art are. I have no classes in that hall and my nearest classes to that location are my two band classes and concert choir. This year, I won't go to my locker every time I change to class, but just twice a day. I wonder if Jared is right by my locker??

I need to go school shopping. I want a new backpack, notebooks, etc. Plus, I need to look good for my senior year!! I need clothes, hair accessories, accessories.

All in all, I am wicked excited for the school year!! I am even more excited for June 5th- Graduation Day!!!!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: