Saturday, August 25, 2007

Senior Year Anxiety

School starts on Monday. I'm nervous. Why am I nervous?? Because it's senior year!!! College applications, scholarships, maybe being asked to a dance for the first time, concurrent enrollment classes, and the overwhelming fear of graduating and leaving my family.

But I'm excited, don't get me wrong!! This year is gonna be great because of more social dance, concert and jazz band, concert choir, seminary, and only 1 AP class. I'm excited for graduation, the actual ceremony-calling my name to receive my diploma (or getting the folder to put my actual diploma in)!! I just pray that I won't trip and fall in front of everyone at the ceremony, how embarrassing!!

College decisions are tough. I am still deciding where I want to go, although I have 3 choices left. I cannot wait for college to live with roommates, institute, and meeting great guys (returned missionaries to be specific)!!!

Scholarships are difficult. I signed up for an account with a scholarship website that gives me at least 150 scholarships to look at. It's great because then I can get them easier, but it's tough to look at them all and decide if I really want the money to write an essay, complete a portfolio, etc.

So, that has been my week. Stay tuned for First Week Mayhem!! Hopefully I'll be able to come to the library and post more pictures.
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: