The First Week of school is a gogo!! It has been absolutely amazing to see all of my friends again and to see what classes we have together. To finish off the week, we were given a 4-day weekend for labor day!! Woo-hoo!!
I love my classes!!! The ones that will be the most challenging will be my concurrent enrollment and my ap english literature.
I love concert choir!! This year, we're going to Disneyland and even seeing the new musical "Wicked"!!!!
Band and Jazz Band are gonna be good. This year, i'll be numero uno trumpet player. Pretty nervous about it, but can still carry one. I'll also be numero uno trumpet for our musical "Once Upon a Mattress". I just saw the movie, it seems like an hilarious musical!!
Work is gonna be better this year. I'm in the orchestra instead of the ensemble for the musical, so I don't have much stress (haha), or time to rehearse. Therefore, giving me more time to work and save for college, tour, dances, etc.
I haven't decided if I want to swim this year. Once again, I love to swim, but find it stressful (especially before a big swim meet). I make lots of new friends, but I just don't like competing. It will cost me MORE money for the suit, entrance fee, and warmups. I did the summer swim practice, and that was fun. I felt like I was improving in my stroke and time. I can't deal with all this pressure!! I guess no real decision will be made until after the musical is over.
FINALLY we have an update on my last Guide Dog in training- Hibachi!!! A volunteer wrote an e-mail to me saying that Hibachi was doing very well in her training. Still, no update on when she'll graduate, but we're excited.
Well, that's it for the week. I'll only do this once or twice a week since school, work, rehearsal, swim practice, homework,etc. Someone please stop the madness!!!!!!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment