Oh I am super super super busy!! I barely have enough time to sleep (I'm deprived from sleep). Today I noticed that I had 4 cd's due at the library that were 3 days late, oops. So I am at the library (because I hate my technology) to write on my blog. A little update:
Work is work. It was stressful in October but more in November. The week of Thanksgiving, I scheduled to work every day except Thanksgiving. Plus I have not worked these last two saturdays because of the school musical and today is the Veterans Day Concert at the U (watch channel 7 at 7PM!!!). I hate it when I give other people stress.
The musical is over. I was very proud of my mad orchestra skills and relieved that I could eliminate 1 more thing from my hectic life. I'm glad it's over, and yet miss seeing it so much!!
On Thursday at our high school, we had College Day. Finally as a senior I went to the colleges and universities that I was interested in and got to further my information to decide on which I should attend.
School is going well. I love my music classes and doing well in my other ones.
I should really try to do this more often at my home at my own computer. I like it to relieve all my stress. Speaking of stress, my back was aching this week!! All of a sudden this boy picks me up and a huge POP comes from my back. Oh it felt good, but then it hurt again.
anyways, who knows when i'll come back. I certainly don't. Love to all!!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment