4 weeks ago, I sat down at the library computer and wrote an update on myself in this blog.
Today, I am sitting in my warmups, downstairs in my computer room, fresh show outside, and my father's talk radio in my ears! Oh I love my home!
So, this newer (is this good grammar?) computer got a virus. Sick. We had to start everything up again and I thought that I had lost all my documents, pictures, and music that I had saved on here. Luckily, it was all restored and all is well!
It's December. The holiday season is upon me! I was the only one at my work singing Christmas tunes before Thanksgiving. I love Christmas songs!! Except now, I have heard every single rendition of "Little Drummer Boy" known to man, and now I'm sick of that song!
School is great! What could be more better than being a senior in high school? The dawn of scholarships and college decisions are almost too me, I think that when the new year begins, I'll be able to get a good grip on it all. My top 2 decisions for school are in order:
1. Utah State University
2. Weber State University
My social life? HAAAAA!!!! Have you not noticed how I have not been online in almost a MONTH???? Man, you all are really slow
Any boy prospects? I only have one......so far.
Any goals for the future........go online more to check up on e-mail, family, grades, and update my blog. That is all!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment