Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve

Now every year on Christmas Eve, I would be at my Aunt Judy's house having a wonderful global dinner with the tradition of orange rolls, family, music, tomato soup, and presents! Today at about 4, it started the blizzard!! So, ya folks. No Christmas Eve dinner tonight. But it'll happen tomorrow, I'm positive!!

But happy Christmas Eve!! No school, and I'm inside and not on the roads. Today I had to work. It sucked. A lot of orders and procrastinating customers. But it did get better, at about 2 PM (2 hours before we closed) my nose was bleeding. There has only been one other time in my life where I remember my nose bleeding. But it did dry up, but my head hurt afterwards and I felt dizzy. I told my manager all this and she had her son drive me home. I was grateful for that, I got to take a little nap and NOT be on the roads for the blizzard!!!

So, what did my family do because we didn't go to the marvelous dinner. OPEN PRESENTS!!!!!! My dad will be working tomorrow, so we decided to open the presents all together (even though my oldest sister is in Romania, but we get to talk to her tomorrow!!). The best present that I got was a digital camera!!! I've always wanted one, but never had enough guts to buy one. So now that I'll be in college, I got one!! It's charging beside me right now!! I also got some bedsheets, a comforter, and cute photo frames.

I enjoyed being with my family, I enjoyed seeing the reactions when I gave my gifts to the ones that I love. I enjoyed seeing the long lines to get in the mall and the fact that I didn't have to go there!! I enjoyed watching "A Christmas Story". I enjoyed realizing the true meaning of Christmas and why we were celebrating it!

Any resolutions for the new year?? Oh ya!! I'll even list them

-Get admitted into USU
-Get a scholarship
-Graduate with honors
-Save money
-Read scriptures and pray EVERYDAY!!!
-Always go on my knees with a concern
-Get my patriartichal blessing
-Make new friends at college
-Meet new boys at college (with good LDS standards)
-Make excercise a daily habit
-Get a job at the Utah Festival Opera while I'm there for school
-Improve my talents on the trumpet

Any other suggestions?? I think I'll copy these down and post them all over my room!!! (maybe i'll stick to them this year!)

Well, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: