2007 was a great year!! I'm now a senior and 2008 will be the bestest there ever was!!
So, how was my Christmas day? Wonderful, until dinnertime. So, I think that I caught the horrible stomach flu while I was eating at my aunt's house. It was pretty disgusting and very embarrassing to be in her bed vomiting my stomach out!!
But, I made it home. I slept for about 4 hours that night because every hour and a half I puked up what I had in my stomach. Not fun!!
So, I didn't go to work the day after christmas and the day after that. Right now, I'm back to my regular eating habits and schedule. I hate being sick.
But I feel proud of myself this break. I ORGANIZED MY ROOM!!!!!! All this time when I didn't have school, I kept telling myself to organize my room and get rid of some stuff. So, today I finally did it!! My floor is all vacumed and looks actually decent!! My goal for tomorrow is to organize and wipe the icky dust of my shelves and closet, also I want to do my laundry before school starts again!! My first goal once I get back to school is to apply for college!!! Then I can prepare and get excited (officially)!!!!!!
With the changing of the year comes a changing of some other things too!
I have to change my calendar. I like to change my calendar to plan ahead my year and then to look back on my old calendar to remember some stuff.
2008: WE DOMINATE!!! It's official, it's my senior year!!
But there is something else that I have been waiting 8 years for!! (kinda) When I was in Primary, one of the activities that we did was to make a time capsule. What I can remember is a paper with our information on it in the year 2000. So, now this year I can open it up and remember my innocent years before I was a teenager!! I have it on my pillow ready for me to open when I get home from a New Years party!!!
Oh well to whoever is reading this (who would read this anyways?) have a Happy New Year!!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

1 comments:
Hey Becky! This is Mandy - Steve's wife-
I am so sorry to hear that you were sick on Christmas. We missed not seeing you this year! I just wanted to let you know that I do read your blog and I am getting so excited for you to graduate and go to college - what a fun time!
Check out our blog! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment