In 7 months I will away up at Logan at Utah State University!!!! Go Aggies!!!
I got my acceptance letter this week. That day, I also got home from taking a campus tour of USU. It was FREEZING!!!!! but I loved every minute from it!!
I can't wait for leaving home!! I love my family and all, but there is something great about being on your own and independent up at school. I'm sure that when I get back home for Christmas, I'll never want to go back up!!
I can't wait for apartments with roommates!!! I can't wait to live on my own and be in charge of my rooom, meals, and schedule. I hope that me and my roommates can be best friends and we will be very close.
I can't wait for being up on campus!! The atmosphere up at USU is so wonderful!! It's freezing in the winter, but the students are nice and totally have Aggie Pride!!
I can't wait to be in a Student Ward. No more crying babies and irreverent children during church, I'm sure i'll miss it, but not now!! I can't wait to interact with LDS boys (maybe some RMs)!!
I can't wait for college!! I like how your teachers are called "professors". Late night studyings, the week of finals, and then the relief when it is all over!!
These are my reasons why I cannot wait to go to USU!! It'll be an experience that I will never ever ever forget!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment