Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A month update

Right now, I have pink eye. I can't think of the fancy word for it, so it's called pink eye. I've had a cold lately and still have a runny nose and sore throat. I can now put my own eye drops in and my eyes no longer produce discharge!!

I should be at school right now, but pink eye is highly contagious and i don't want to give it to anyone of my friends!! That would not be fun.

This summer I got accepted to be the assistant cook up at a camp!! Which means that i will be leaving the bakery probably in May. It excites me to do something new and then head up to USU!!

Speaking of USU, i have to to register for classes, housing, and SOAR.

So, my last dating experience was Sweethearts with Peter. Oh it was so much fun!! I've been to this dance since sophomore, and this one was the least stressful. Sure, i had to drive everyone around, but it was fun!! I didn't worry about my dress, hair, money, or my apetite!! Everything turned out fine and it was the best one!

Now for my Adult Roles class, I have to go on a date with only $8. Simple. Me and my friend have already planned it out, so it won't cost us anything!!

I think that's it. Keep reading!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: