So last night was the Jimmy Falcon dance at my high school.
THE BESTEST DANCE EVER!!!
The Jimmy Falcon dance is new this year. A short definition of this dance is: like Sadies, except it's boys choice. So, the Jimmy Falcon dance was boys choice and casual dress.
SO I GOT ASKED!!!
This is a first for me! I always go to Sadies and Sweethearts because they are girls choice. But I have never gone to a Homecoming or Prom. But being asked to Jimmy Falcons was totally taken by surprise.
So I went with Tex. Tex is AMAZING!!!! I was shocked to be asked by him (in a good way) because he's so popular. But that's ok with me!!
Here's some things about Tex that impress me!:
-He knows the Napoleon Dynamite dance
-He can talk like Captain Jack Sparrow
-He can dance crazy and wild, but make it look cool!!
-He can do really good impressions
-He's seen "The Producers" and quotes the movie everytime I see him!!
-He's an active LDS dude
-He has the greatest "happy expression" on his face that will make you smile no matter what!!
-He is AMAZING!!
So, as you can tell-I was so excited about going to the dance with him!!
The day activity was a blast!! Our group went on a photo scavenger hunt to the mall. We saw some very interesting things, like.....
- Two girls and a guy. All emo, we got them to pose for a picture
- Tex took out his ipod and did the napoleon dynamite dance on the street
- Going into the Hot Topic store, I felt very claustrophobic there!!
- Getting kicked out of Barnes and Noble for taking pictures
- Trying to find the "Marijuana Cookbook", we asked for it at Barnes and Noble!
- A business lunch between a man who looked like a cowboy and Fidel Castro!! (that's what Tex called him). We videotaped them and then Castro took out a comb and started combing his beard!! Oh I was trying so hard not to laugh!!
- Me and Tex were off by ourselves (shhhh!), but the couple saw and took a picture of Castro being arrested!!
We should have won the scavenger hunt for that!! But it was a blast anyways, I just wish that I had a memory card in my camera!!! DARN!! But then we had dinner. Then we danced the night away!!!
Once we had enough of the dance, we went to our friend's house and watched a movie. It was held on a projector, and so when we turned the movie off, Tex and Nick started to do a finger puppet war on the screen!! Oh, Sam and Melissa were rolling on the floor sounding like dying guinea pigs!!
All in all, it was amazing!! Tex is one great guy and I'm so lucky that I got to go with him!! I hope that I get asked to another dance!! But the next dance is girls choice, so we'll see who I will ask!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

1 comments:
That dance sounds like alot of fun! I miss school dances! I am glad you went with a great guy!
Post a Comment