The month of March is MAD!!!!
Of course there is the good madness. The good madness for this month is the March Madness challenge for Seminary students. The challenge is: to read the entire Book of Mormon during the month of March!! I have done this challenge before, and now in the process of completing it. Even though I am about 3 days behind, I hope that during Spring Break, I will be caught up! I will finish it in time!!!
With my new position as Asst. Cook at a girls camp, I have more responsibilites! I have met the other KDs and I am so excited to work with them! Some camp names I am considering are Bugle and Pedro. What do you think?
School is good. Only 2 and half more months til graduation!! Then there is only a month left til the music department leaves for tour!! We go to Disneyland and see "Wicked"!! My choir tour romance is all planned out: Hercules!! "Honey, you mean Hunk-ules!!!!"
I am registered for college. My schedule is out of whack, so at the freshman registration, I hope that it will be fixed! I also have my hall where I will be living!! It is only 5 months away!!
Spring Break is this week. My goals are:
-Get caught up on March Madness
-Get caught up on my sleep and sanity
-Purchase new glasses
-Cut and donate my hair for Locks of Love (10 inches!!)
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment