Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A little late, but worth the wait!!

ok, so I tried to get on. but stupid google wouldn't let me, but it did today!! Don't you love it when those things happen? Here's an update:

I completed my Spring Break goals (except getting new glasses). My hair feels shorter and easier to manage.

I love Brighton!!! My camp name is Bugle. I love being Bugle and I love when people call me Bugle. Since March, I have met the rest of the staff and love them to DEATH!!! They are all really awesome ladies and I can tell that this summer will be totally wicked!

Speaking of wicked......I am in LOVE with "WICKED"!!!!! Choir and Band Tour 2008 was amazing! I went to Disneyland, California Adventure, Hollywood Star Walk, and saw the Broadway play "Wicked". I loved it!! As soon as I got home, I ran out and bought the CD, I listen to it 24/7. It's my new passion

Work at the bakery is better. I put in my 2 weeks!!!! I'm excited to leave and to have a few weeks of leisure before school ends.

School ends in countdown 19 days!!! ( not including weekends, yearbook day, and graduation). I will officially leave high school, I am thrilled.

I registered for Institute classes at USU. I am thrilled beyond belief to start school and move out!! I'll miss my family, but it's definately time for a change!!

On my wall, there's a huge list of stuff I need to do. Eeeeeek, I'm gonna have to tackle that very very very soon!!

Well, that's all my mind can conjure at the moment. I shall return and post some more when I feel ready.
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: