This is the exact same time that appears on this clock that relates to when I have started writing this post.
I think that makes it pretty epic.
In other news, the people of the United States have spoken and Barack Obama was elected President. This is epic because he is the 1st black president; Martin Luther King Jr. would be proud. I hope nothing but the best for the United States during his presidency. That's all I have to say about that.
During the past two weeks, I've had a date with the same guy two times in a row. Epic, huh? He's a good guy and I'm glad that we could meet, but I don't see it going anywhere right now. I'm proud of my decision and determination to not get too involved while still being a Freshman. I feel epic.
Classes are good. Hopefully I'll meet with my official advisor to discuss my class plans for the Spring semester 2009. Yay for Social Work!! I really hope that I stick to this major. Considering what my first choice was for a major when I first applied to Utah State, I would not be alive today. But I am, that's epic.
Yesterday, I sat down and actually read my textbooks and did assignments for today. Likewise, tonight I sat down and watched "A Streetcar Named Desire" for my Theatre class. Yay for actually doing your homework and hoping to improve in your classes!! A characteristic that I would like to call epic!
I was a "cereal killer" for Halloween. My props included a cereal box ("Corn Puffs") stabbed with plastic silverware and colored all over the place with a red Sharpie. Then, I did really bad makeup really good that showed a bruise on my arm and parts on my face and some bloody cuts here and there. I made myself look bad, which turned out really good. What an epic story.
All in all, I try to find all the epic stories in my life. Stories that I can proud of and convince myself that everyday is a new beginning, the sun will come out, there's always a new adventure, carpe dium, blah blah blah.
BE EPIC!!!
-Rebbie Becky


0 comments:
Post a Comment