Whoa. I just fell asleep while my roomate was taking a shower. I was just resting my eyes and then I was out until my she came back in! I must be really tired...
Well, it would make sense why I am tired today especially because I took my Theatre final at 7:30!! I didn't take a nap, so I cleaned and made muffins. But I really wish that I was sleeping.
Anywho, my finals have been going good so far. Pretty sure I aced the one I had this morning, and also got a good sore on the U.S. Institutions. Hopefully, my final grades will be 3 As and 2 Bs. I just have one more final in Biology and then I am done!!
Just a story that I would like to share that makes me grateful for the roomates that I have right now:
I ran into an old friend from high school. She was the one who really got me into going to Utah State. She was always talking about packing up or just imagining her life away at school. She planned on rooming in a place that was near my apartment, but with a friend that she knew. I still went separate ways and roomed with complete strangers. (As you can tell from the picture above, it's working out great!)
Well, I caught up with her today and just chatted for a few minutes. Apparently, she moved from her old apartment to a new one closer to campus. She told me that she had a big fight with her old friend/roomate. She went home for the weekend and came back to find all of her stuff moved out! I find that rather harsh. So, she fully moved out into a new place with girls she has never met before. She likes it better that way.
Sometimes it's better to do your own thing and get out and meet new people. My roomates are awesome girls and I am so happy that I had the courage to go off on my own and meet Leslie, Ashlyn, Lauren, Valerie, and Kylie. I love you guys!!
-Rebbie Becky


0 comments:
Post a Comment