Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Break

To me at least, the Christmas Break is kind of depressing. I got home about a week or so ago in a very high spirit. My goal was to work at my old job as hard as I can to earn more income and to get a lot of things done.

Those are the goals that I will never accomplish!!

As of right now:
- My old job at a bakery is overstaffed, plus it's the slow time. So I applied to work at Honeybaked Ham. I was accepted under the terms that I would come in if they called me. I was told that two days ago; I haven't been to work there yet. Right now, I could care less about that place. To tell you the truth, I don't care if they call me. Sure I desperately need the money, but I don't like them.
-I got some things done. I cleaned up my room and finished a year of scrapbooking. This week, I've been lazy, lazy, and lazy!!!

I don't want to feel this way. I want to be back to my perky old self up at college! Sadly, with no job and my savings are decreasing from the bad economy's fall, I am on the brink of begging for food and a job. I've applied to places on campus with no success. I pray that I will find a job so that I can afford my education and graduate with my savings still intact for mission, marriage, etc.

There is happiness in the world since Christmas is less than two days away!! For a good laugh about what college is really about, check out Courtney's blog on the right side.
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: