I have:
-An Exam in Psychology, Social Work, and Statistics (thank goodness they're not the same day..)
-A visit to a Social Service agency on Friday
-FHE Tomorrow Night
Plus, I'm sick!!!! I always hate when this happens! My throat hurts, my nose is runny, plus I threw up earlier in the day (Feel free to send me some apple juice, cough drops...or someone to hug!)
Gratefully, I got a priesthood blessing from two amazing boys in my apartment who will be leaving on their missions soon. I feel peaceful.
"Don't forget that peace is the best way to feel the Lord's love for you. It will come."- my sister, Emily
At least my scenario isn't like hers when she was in college. One time, she got sick during finals week. I don't think that I would live after that.
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment