I think that this cold this past week is the fastest one that I can remember! My very sore throat and runny nose seemed to end only the 2nd day! Right now, it's a seldom sore throat and a slightly stuffed nose. In the words of Milla, "I feel good about that!"
I was able to concentrate on my 3 exams. My Psychology one on Monday was the worst, but it's over. I won't know how I did on the Social Work or the Stats for a few days, but I have a confident feeling about them....
I'm grateful for the good relatives that I have who live close. My cousin was up at campus on Monday, so I called her to bring me some cough drops and apple juice. She did and added a soup with it....My home family has also been very supportive.
Unfortunately, I think I passed on my sickness to my roommate. Sorry Ashlyn!
Countdown: Only 4 more weeks of actual classes!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment