Two of my classes (Sociology and Psychology) are done!! I don't know what my final grade is yet, but they're done and I have them completed!! Oh, it's a great feeling.
Yes, that means that this week is Finals Week. I've done pretty well emotionally and still have a good attitude. I like the end of Spring semester because the sun is out, it's good weather, more people are here, and there's more free food!! I think this week, I'll have pizza more than once in a single day.
It was the last day in my student ward yesterday. I'll miss my bishopric and the ward! It's been so good to me and I love it so much! I also love my home teachers, because I got another blessing from them for Finals. It was beautiful.
In the opening prayer in church, the guy asked that "we will be rewarded for our diligence this semester". All I can say to that is bring it on!! I need the rewards because I've been good.....
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment