Monday, August 17, 2009

Brighton Week 7

Another SOS week!!!! I loved being SOS, especially after 3 straight weeks of campers!! Exciting time to rejuvinate for my last week of campers! ARRRR matey!! It was Pirate week and I had a really really fun time playing with the campers in a great accent!

Sunshine and Bandana also had fun too. I like their teeth!
ARRRR, I'm a pirate of the caribbeaner!!!! Hahahaha, get it?
Hahaha, I had fun during Zipline!
"I Love Mormon Boys". So true... I love this shirt as well!!!
Yucky yucky garbage run!! But oh well, me and U had fun anyways! We always do...
Harmony was saying as I was taking this picture, "I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't a PD." She's sooo hardcore, I think of her with the poop bucket Week 1 on overnighter!!! Harmony. Harmony. Harmony.
Finally!!! I got to eat lunch at Silver Fork on Wednesday!! Sooo good and I loved the root beer in a boot!!
Thursday morning was greeted by clouds and a strong chance of rain.
NOOOOOO!!!! I was scheduled to be the SOS to go on A & B that day!! Oh, I was soo disappointed, but then I went on a hike so it all worked out.
At Thursday devotional, my sister Emily and her fiance Tyler came up to Brighton!! I was so happy to see them and I think they had a good time. Emily even saw a sister missionary that served in Romania that was a counselor up at Brighton in '06 and '07!!
To finish off the week, another glorious garbage run!!
Only 1 more week of Brighton left and then it's over.
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: