Alas, it's almost 11 pm and I'm ready for bed because my eyes can't take too much anymore. If I weren't living at home, this would have sounded complete bogus to me, but there ya go.
This week has been good from running errands for my Mom to a stellar bonfire last night from my Brighton roomie and her husband, plus some friends! It was so great...I really love fires and making food with it, but I just stink at building them and getting them started! (Don't even ask me about how I survived and how I will survive of being a camp counselor..)
So, in an effort to post on my blog before the month is out, and because I still have to share pictures of our family trip to Las Vegas, I give you the best things to make at a fire!
- S'mores (duh!)
- Starbursts
- PopTarts
- Banana Boats
- Marshmallow with the Fudge Swirl cookie (a variation of S'more)
- Slice of apple with brown sugar on top (it tastes like apple pie!)
- Pizza pitas (A favorite up at camp, it's like a calzone)
- Tinfoil dinners (Meat, Potatoes, Veggies)
But as well as the yummy food, I love the campfire smell on my clothes that remind me of fond memories around the campfire!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment