Monday, May 31, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!

Woohoo!! About 12 hrs. later and I've gotten to upload some pictures from our vacation!! Took me long enough.....
1) My dad in a rock in the Valley of Fire State Park. Lots of red rocks... 2) My dad doing the pose for Elephant Rock. The rock is straight about my dad, the trunk goes all the way down...

3) Hoover Dam!
4) Of course, me, my mom, and my sister visited the Las Vegas Temple and did some work there. It's a gorgeous temple on the inside as well as the out!
5) On top of the Stratosphere (it's the long, tallest needle thing in Las Vegas). Here's me by the Strip
6) Inside the Venetian. It's a hotel that's pretty much Italian! This picture is inside the hotel, pretty gondolas with a guy on there singing the traditional Italian opera.
7) My sister really wanted to go on the "Extraterrestrial Highway" in Nevada. We stopped in Rachel. NV where apparently they believe in aliens......I'm not sure if I do quite yet....
Well, there's a glimpse of my family vacation! Vegas was interesting and exciting, but I was sure glad to be back at home where I didn't have to walk through a smokey casino to get to my room!
And all of this was done on a Monday morning while listening to "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" soundtrack! Can it get any better?
-Rebbie Becky

1 comments:

Necia said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! I love Las Vegas! :)