Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone?

Hey buds and whoever else may be reading this:

Since the last post:
-I moved out of Logan and back into my parents house (tear tear to leave my roommates). Being with my family is not so bad, I guess.....
-I went on a week long vacation with my parents and older sister to Las Vegas!! It was, uh, very interesting place to be in and I'm glad to be home in Utah.
-Last Friday, I went dancing with a friend which was really really fun and reminded me of high school Social Dance. I still got the moves....Hopefully I can go again with that guy!
-I have piles of papers, books, and other miscellaneous junk in my room that need to be sorted before I head back up to Brighton this summer.

That's the short update for now! I hope that by the end of this week (cross your fingers!), I can post some pictures of Las Vegas here!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: