It seems so sureal to me that we are done with Week 3!! Wow...just thinking about this week and that I survived it all, I'm so grateful.
Brighton overflowed its capacity of 180 campers by adding 3 more!! It's been emotional, funny, grateful, and just filled with tender mercies! I had 16 campers...and it didn't help things that I had 2 Rachels, 2 Sydneys, 2 Megans, then an Sophie and Sofia.
Starting off with Sunday night, me and Cheeto had a strange visitor come into Buttercup....
Takin' a hike to Lake Mary! Go ahead, count those 16 campers who I was in charge of the entire week!!
They bonded well together and made cleaning Skunk soo much better! What other girls could be found playing air guitar while sweeping the bathroom floor?
A ropes course called, Mowhawk 1.
Dutch Oven Cookout. All was well here, until when we were headed back to our cabin to start Testimony Meeting, and there was crying, and multiple of my girls feeling sick-throwing up, and breakdowns (including me over my sick girls...) Thankfully, all my girls were right as rain the next day with no more crying!
After playing the Tarp Game.
So, after writing camper notes until 1 in the morning, sleeping until 2 AM, then I went with most of my girls on Sunrise Hike!!!! Am I crazy??? Why, yes I am.
But seeing the sunrise in the morning and contemplating all of God's miracles on Earth, it was totally worth it.
I have traveled on the road less traveled on, and that has made all the difference.
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment